Status Hat Productions

Search...

Labels: POETRY
Share/Save/Bookmark

by Karen Greenbaum-Maya

Found poem on Dragonspeak, trying to train the program to my pronunciation.

I go a little, fall again, but you are here. There is you, meaning a pain, pain and ravine.
You are the root of the year. Usually you are here, and so am I. I am in boot camp, easy
on you. I love the movie of the June forlorn. I’d utilize one written word (you name it )
in young orange. In pinyu Hang Zhou was written: one. You were one. In Asia, words
mean pain. Gone, and here’s to dwell on: breathe together every night, until each breath
is his. You know, you exude those you lose. A savior shocked into flying will save your
new moon. Stay cool and unknown. The flaw in downfall never owned old clocks not
Yuma not Omaha not Houston no more. Something clean is in that country. Be gone,
safety. It comes to be a symptom. Newfound fame was stones seeking family,
compensating soaking sleep of time. It was stones, good enough to say goodnight.

Poet Karen Greenbaum-Maya

About Karen Greenbaum-Maya

SUPPORT & DONATE! | STATUS HAT EDITORS | CLOSING CALL FOR WORKS
ARCHIVES | 2011 ARTISTS & WRITERS | 2011 MUSIC GALLERY
ABOUT US | SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL! | FACEBOOK! | TWITTER!

MUSIC - APRIL 2011

Click

LISTEN TO THE...

Status Hat Featured Music!

Listen to Status Hat's featured music with the *pop-out player* above, and learn more about the music and musicians on our monthly feature page: APRIL 2011 MUSIC.

NEW: We've gathered all our Featured Musicians into one spot:  2011 MUSIC GALLERY

Status Hat on Facebook...Status Hat on Twitter

CALL FOR WORKS!

Find more ART, WRITING & MUSIC in STATUS HAT'S ARCHIVES:

JOIN OUR MAILING LIST...

Help Support Status Hat's
Literary/Arts Publications,
Works in Development and
Teaching Arts Programs.

APRIL 2011 CREDITS

Editor:  Mojie Crigler

Contributors:

Visual Art:  Crisha Yantis, Bart Lynch

Writing:  Sivikami Velliangiri, Jill McDonough, Karen Greenbaum

Music:  Dylan Fixmer, Glimpse Trio, Odd Zero

Two Afternoons with Rat:  Carli Castellani, Mary Rynasko and Francis Toriaga

Cover:  Photo from Mojie Crigler

Publication:  Status Hat Productions, 2011

All contributors and musicians retain full rights to their work.

If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us at editor@statushat.org.

STATUS HAT PRODUCTIONS IS AN ARTS COLLABORATIVE.

WE DEVELOP NEW WORKS IN A VARIETY OF MEDIA, AND PUBLISH A MONTHLY ARTSZINE FEATURING ART, MUSIC, WRITING & MORE.

WE BELIEVE THE ART EXPERIENCE IS A PRIMAL AND BENEFICIAL HUMAN DRIVE.  TO CREATE, AND TO SHARE WITH ONE ANOTHER THROUGH THE CREATIVE ACT, IS VITAL FOR INDIVIDUALS AND COMMUNITIES TO FLOURISH.

YOU CAN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT US HERE.

CONTACT US AT INFO@STATUSHAT.ORG